Welcome

Welcome to all my original designs. Please enjoy your stay. I hope my blog brings a smile to your face. God Bless~~

Let's Keep Our Loved Ones Safe!!!

Enhancing Lives, One Family At A Time
Hi There, Chris here. Let's keep our children safe!! I have an awesome store you can shop at and GO GREEN. It is wonderful , I would be lost without these awesome products. If you would like to help others enhance their lives, this is for you!
Thank You,
Chris

http://www.livetotalwellness.com/chrissauner

Http://www.workathomeunited.com/chrissauner

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Akron, Ohio USA. I love creating new patterns and working with yarns,beads, ribbons, and pretty much anything I can get my hands on. Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcome. I am a proud member of the EtsyHookers Team!!!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Precious Robin's Nest






We have been watching her for about 10 days now and we think she is feeding them now. Dad has been around too!


And there are 2 lovebirds too!!! Teeny Tiny.

6 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

How nice is that? I just love to watch the birds and you are lucky to have a nest to watch..

hy said...

so sweet!

anne said...

lovely spring! I have some bird families outside my window---they are a bit more elusive since it is right downtown though.

Angelinas said...

Thank you. I have been watching them most of the day

Anonymous said...

We love checking out the birds in our backyard. My little girls get very excited whenever they see one on the bird feeder. How exciting to see little ones.

MayRae said...

Awww, what nice pictures to be able to share. The birds nest we have here, we hear and not see. It's in the eaves of our house!