Welcome

Welcome to all my original designs. Please enjoy your stay. I hope my blog brings a smile to your face. God Bless~~

Let's Keep Our Loved Ones Safe!!!

Enhancing Lives, One Family At A Time
Hi There, Chris here. Let's keep our children safe!! I have an awesome store you can shop at and GO GREEN. It is wonderful , I would be lost without these awesome products. If you would like to help others enhance their lives, this is for you!
Thank You,
Chris

http://www.livetotalwellness.com/chrissauner

Http://www.workathomeunited.com/chrissauner

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Akron, Ohio USA. I love creating new patterns and working with yarns,beads, ribbons, and pretty much anything I can get my hands on. Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcome. I am a proud member of the EtsyHookers Team!!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3 On A Nest

This morning I went out and sat on the porch to drink my coffee. All 3 baby robins were perched on the edge of the nest and flapping their wings. The tail wings are still too small for them to fly yet I think. I hope I don't miss them fly for the first time. We have named them the " Three Amigos".
Hopefully I will be able to get some more pics. I am so excited. Will keep you updated.

No comments: